*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237656-recounting-a-dream
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#237656 added April 18, 2003 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
recounting a dream
Weird dream last night. Not that my dreams are ever not weird. But it was weird nonetheless. There was something about either a ship or a plane crashing into a dried-up ocean or a really flat desert (but there was no dust, it was clear to the horizon). There was only a small group of people who survived the crash of whatever it was, and so much bitter physical infighting I was surprised at the number which made it to the first oasis/island/whatever-the-heck-it-was. But after we got to the first island, we stopped fighting alltogether. So we started island/oasis-hopping to get back to civilization. It had some interesting results, to say the least. At one point, my Latin teacher knocked on a bright red door on the edge of one of the oases (there were no walls though) and I let her in. We made small talk, like she had just caught me in the hallway. She was asking me how the trip was going. I kept wondering how she got out in the middle of the desert and why the hell she wasn't offering to take us back or at least drop us off somewhere where we wouldn't die quite so easily. By the end, the search for civilization had turned into an expedition, bringing people in from the outside to explore with us.

As usual, elaborate and vibrant scenery.

Anyway, it's too early to clean, although my room would look to the untrained eye as if there had been almost no change from when I started yesterday.

I'm hungry. I guess that means I have to eat.

Then I think I'll read.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237656-recounting-a-dream