*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237326-Thinkin-about-sex
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#237326 added April 16, 2003 at 5:14pm
Restrictions: None
Thinkin' about sex
Hello

It's been awhile since I was last here. Yup. Everything seems to be just where I left it. Should of remembered to water the plants though.

I know I shouldn't be here today. I should be doing other things...but I feel like writing today. I don't have a clue what I want to write about...just that I'd like to write.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Maybe I'll rename Derek...afterall...I named him in the first place. I never was too keen on the name "Derek" to begin with. It was the only name his mother and I could agree on. It wasn't a favorite with either of us. We ended up going with it coz it was the only name on both our lists.

Yes...I think it's time I gave him a new name. Of course in the meantime he'll have to go without a name until I can think of a better one. I'm guessing he'll not like that too much...yet...there will be an upside. Teachers will have a more difficult time asking him questions and he'll get called on to do chores less often. Then again...on the downside...nameless children usually come from uncaring families...or very poor families...or very stupid families. I don't want him to think I don't love him anymore. I best start thinking of a new name for him quick like.

The sex? Is that why you clicked on? You naughty devil you. Yeah...to be honest...that's why I'm here too. I must say...I've been pretty disappointed so far. I think I may try my hand at my first erotic story. When it comes to writing erotica...I'm just a paddler jumping straight into the deep end. I'm not going to make it available to the public. I learned long ago that mixing sex and the public can lead to trouble. No...this story will be for one set of eyes only. Hmmmmmmm. That came out as if I'll be the only one reading it. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew... Writing erotic stories for only myself? *Blush* I should say...For two sets of eyes only.


Yeah...that will do for now. That satisfied my writing itch.

I gotta go. Gotta think of a new name. Wilbur? No...too rural. Reginald? No...too pompous Stanley? Nah...too steamerish




** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237326-Thinkin-about-sex