*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236884-Something-is-going-on-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#236884 added April 13, 2003 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Something is going on here
Ok, question everyone who might read this. If someone threatens to kill you, do you think you'll be going to the movies with them anytime soon? I used to think not, but Arline changed that. She HATES me. She can't talk to me without grinding her teeth and snapping back evil remarks. And amazingly we end up going to the movies. Let me tell the story.
Last Thursday I randomly asked Katie (a perfect 10) out to the movies. She said "If a good one comes out, I'll talk to you. Well, Anger Mangement came out on Friday. So I decided to call her on Saturday. She wasn't home, but the day before I asked Stacey C. to ask her if she wanted to go with me since she would be seeing her that day. I tried calling her to see if she asked and couldn't get a hold of her either. So my Snowball's chance in Hell kinda melted. But then, another Snowball's chance in Hell came about. Arline asked me to go to the movies with her....that's what gets me. How does someone who threatens to kill me want to go to the movies? Insanity.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236884-Something-is-going-on-here