*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236157-Hmmmmmmmmm
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#236157 added April 8, 2003 at 6:54pm
Restrictions: None
Hmmmmmmmmm
Well, we are into the new apartment. Having a blast. There has been so much to do. Getting in, getting our stuff in, unpacked. Just getting settled in. Having everyone over, then having to get ready to go home! I leave one week from tomorrow morning!!! Yay!!!!!

I am looking forward to it. :)

Well, the concert went great. On Thursday, we went to see Relient K. Rokin time. It was great to see them in person. I wish that both of the people who introduced me to Sadie Hawkins dance could have been right there with me. But, hey. one of em was. :)

Picture this.....thousands of kids all crammed together...a line of a song comes on..." Let me pause to clarify, cuz I'm sure you're asking why...I stand before you and proudly claim to belong to what this song complains...I'm part of the problem, I confess. But I gotta get this off my chest...." Specifically, when the part about "I'm part of the problem" came on, people all over the room started rasing their hands. How cool is that? Lots of people confessing, and proclaiming to fellow Christians that they are part of the problem. :) Very cool.

Well, that's all for now. For those of you in New York, the count dopwn has begun. :) 7 days and 18 hours and 11 minutes until my plane lands. :)

Lots of love,
Beckie
Phil 4:13

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236157-Hmmmmmmmmm