*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236036-good-chaos
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#236036 added April 7, 2003 at 11:04pm
Restrictions: None
good chaos
I have strange thought trains. I was reading some article or message board post, and it said something like, "Saddam Hussein would kill every American if he got the chance." I thought "Well, yeah, and so would Jacques Chirac if he got the chance. Then again, he may know a few nice Americans or something. It's a shame that international conflicts can no longer be solved by marrying people off. Like if one of Bush's daughters were to wed Saddam Hussein... But then he'd kill her for getting drunk, because Islam has the whole no-alcohol thing. So then it wouldn't solve anything really. And Bush would be even angrier. And we'd have a 'Shock and Awww' campaign to get sympathy for Bush. 'He tried to kill my daddy! And then he killed my widdle girl!' And then we'd launch into an even more brutal war, but we'd have support of the UN because Bush's other daughter would be married to Kofi Annan, although I don't think Bush is big on the 'interracial' relationships thing. But, in the end, it would still be for the gain of oil." I haven't had any refined sugar all day, honestly. Okay, besides whipped cream, and root beer... but that's it!

Of course, there has to be a freak snowstorm on Pshaw's birthday. Ice too. ;-P Then again it would be a VERY strange occurrence if there were a freak snowstorm on mine, being that my birthday is in late June...

The wind keeps buffeting the windows.

My room was freezing. Apparently something in the heating system leaked and we had a little vacuum. Of course, it happens in MY radiator. It had to fill up with air before it could release the air and fill up with water. My room is always cold tho. It's an asset in the summer, but having an extra blanket or two on your bed in the winter is not good. Some mornings I'll wake up and realize that the skin on my face is cooler than my hands.

History test tomorrow on WWII. I like that time period, but I don't feel like studying dates, ugh. And her tests are so subjective. "Which of the following is the most important event in American history? Justify your answer:
- The Great Depression
- The Civil War
- Women's Suffrage
- The Cold War
- World War II
- The Civil Rights Movement"
And there would only be one correct answer, no matter how well you justified it.

I hope I'm not getting sick.

Every morning in school, they broadcast a news program. This morning they were interviewing Iraqis going back into Iraq to fight Americans. They were all giving the camera a peace sign or a V-sign. I wonder how many people (including the reporters the reporters) knew that that sign means the Middle-Eastern equivalent of the middle finger?... Most people think that means "v-for-victory" or that they want peace. Naaah, they're telling us to screw ourselves.

Just wondering, is that Star Trek hand symbol evolved from the "V" sign?

It was so much fun today. We had chaos in school. That NEVER happens. I was practically rejoicing. It was a good chaos. No one was trampled, pushed, shoved, etc., and it was more peaceful and quiet and benevolent than Picture Day Chaos (which is fun in its own right) and September 11 Chaos (which was not fun at all).

Prom was fun. Yes, we do clean up nicely when we want to. I took +57 bobby pins out of my hair that night though.

I honestly didn't think that Sister Mary Loquacious planned her wardrobe like that... And a quote of hers:
"Where's your date, Sister?"
"Oh, he's always there. You know those Jewish men."

It's so weird. I went out and took pictures of the flowers and all yesterday. Today it snowed, and I took pictures of the same things, with snow. One day at the end of March, I went out with my camera to take pictures. The next day it snowed, so I ran out before school to get pictures. Twice now in a row I've done that. No pictures taken in the span between the first snow and the second nice day, well, with that camera at least. And not even a threat of snow in between.

Back to the grindstone. Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin, oh my!

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236036-good-chaos