*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234118-Thank-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#234118 added March 26, 2003 at 5:16pm
Restrictions: None
Thank You
Like my suitcase thingy? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thank you Anonymous Person That was a very nice thing to do. *Heart*

Of all the different graphics available I chose a fireplace coz a warm cozy fire is very appealing to me right now.

I'm not sure if I've ever recieved anything anonymously before. Maybe a Valentine's day card back in school...and there was that dent in my car door. I never did find out who that was.

You do know that I'm going to wonder WHO Anonymous Person really is. Being the superslueth that I am...I think I have it narrowed down between...





1/ Geena Davis. I once thought I saw her on the subway in London. I only got a brief glimpse of her. She had disguised herself in such a way that nobody would ever suspect she was a famous movie star. Our eyes met and I gave her a knowing smile that assured her that her secret was safe with me. I've always felt that she's been secertly trying to contact me ever since. (Damn restraining orders)

2/ Big Bird from Sesame Street. I'm not sure why...I never watched Sesame Street as a kid...yet...this act of kindness seems like something he would do.

3/ That young guy behind the counter in the video store where I rent all my prono flicks. Anonymous Person describes him perfectly.

or...

4/ Some kind hearted soul that's put a smile on my face and turned me to goo inside.





My money's on Big bird.

Regardless...Thank you whoever you are.


I noticed today my port went over the 1,000 views. I'm not sure if that's a lot or not. To be honest I'm not bothered one way or the other. I didn't come to this site to be noticed. I keep to myself usually...tinkering away on my top secret projects. I've managed to drill a peep hole in one of my neighbor's port...some kinky things go on over there. She has a LOT of visitors...coming and going at all hours.

What else? I'm still feeling down. Lots of folks have a MUCH better reason to feel down these days...so I feel ashamed on top of feeling down.

Writing.Com has been signing me out lately...deleting whatever I've been doing...but not before waiting for me to click on the save button. I can take a hint. I best go.

Thank you again.

Thumb *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*











** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234118-Thank-You