*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233571-Falling-into-place
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#233571 added March 23, 2003 at 1:26am
Restrictions: None
Falling into place
Well, we got the apartment. Everything cleared just fine, and it's a done deal. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. You know? Something new....but I just got comfortable here. It's all good...make no mistake about that.

A few people have questioned me this last week. I found it rather peculiar in fact. As all of my friends know, I made a promise to God that I would do NOTHING in my life with out His approval and His Direction. Well, Mandi and I both prayed very hard and very faithfully about her getting this job and the move and all. We weren't praying that she get the job...we were praying that if God wanted her to get the job...which meant us moving in together, that she would then get it. Well, Tuesday, she got the job, I found us an apartment. She came back out on Thursday, and fell in love with it.....and we also have it mostly furnished. The apartment comes with some seriously skasome luxeries as well. Things that we both wanted or needed for one reason or another. The price is right. Etc Etc Etc.

So where do I go with this? Well, a few of my friends have had discussions behind my back...not gossiping.....just talking about the move and all. And one guy friend told a chick friend that he thinks I made this decision to quickly, and how can I be really living my life for this God of mine? Okay, first of all, I didn't make the decision...quickly or at all. God made that decision, and it was after hours and hours of prayer that it was made. So....you see, I was relying on Him. And as far as how quickly everything literally fell into place...well...that was in GOD'S time. So many people have told me these last 6 months or so, wait on God, and do things in His time. His time doesn't always mean years and years.

The moral of my little rant? Well, first of all, friends with such "concerns" ought to talk to me...not just express them to others.....

I mean, in my circle of friends, yeah, I will ask maybe Sarah's opinion of how to handle a situation regarding another friend....but then I will talk to the other party....and if I do ask an opinion, I know that whomever I have trusted will not go on to talk about it with others. It is between us. And it also puts the power of prayer with yet another person. This chick friend of mine who told me that the guy friend was so judgemental actually was asking me if I felt this was God's call, and His doing. I said yes, and she then told me that this guy friend had a concern. Okay, well, she never said his name...she just explained his theory to me, and I knew RIGHT away whom it was. And she wouldn't confirm it. So, did I just assume? Nope, I outright asked him how he felt, and was told that he thought I was going too quickly.

My friends, if I didn't KNOW that this was 100% God, I wouldn't even be trying it.

*still smiling*
Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/233571-Falling-into-place