*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232867-Healing-the-Heart
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#232867 added March 18, 2003 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
Healing the Heart
"Healing the heart" was the message I left on my AIM yesterday when I went out with Kato. I don't know why that ws my choice of words. But it was. And my heart was healed. :)

Most of you know that this last weekend was a weekend filled with useless attempts to overcome home sickness and tons of tissues....

Well, yesterday, I got to spend the day with Kato and just...be me. We went to Wal Mart, out to eat at Senor Tequila's...which by the way- the waiter there misses Orchata too! :P Then we went off into the world of highschool track. Eventually over to DQ! YAY! And then back to my house for a bit. :) After that, we went out to see a movie with Gimpy and then took her home. Then, the most amazing thing happend, I took Kato home and we sat in front of his house talking to one another and what ever.....listening, praying...praying together. :)

What a belssing it is to have friends....christian friends.

*Feeling blessed*
The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232867-Healing-the-Heart