*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232337-learning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#232337 added March 15, 2003 at 12:24am
Restrictions: None
learning
I think that my friendship with dee has changed. It seems like we no longer trust each other as we used to and it seems like we don't put up as much effort to keep in contact. This is probably because of the whole Tiffany drama. If you are a first time reader of this you might need to read some entries from about 3 weeks ago to get the back story.
I haven't told her anything lately. Not about my sister, how my grandma is trying to make us go to a theripist, or how I had to leave school last friday because i was falling apart. I haven't told her about the whole whitney/brandon drama, how my crush (who i thought was a jr.) turned out to be a freshmen. I didn't even tell her that i got fired until about a week afterwards. How sad and pathitic is that?
Right now she is out with her boyfriend, Jesse. She says that he can no longer trust me. It seems that she fixed everything with tiffany, but someone had to take the fall and apperently it is going to be me. I am being exculded from their lives, they go out together, they used to take me but i guess that i remind them too much of the lies and betrayal that they have been through together.
Maybe it is better off like this. I am younger then all of them. Tiffany is old enough to be my mother! I don't have people around me that think they know better then i do. I don't know. Why are they doing this? It is twisted and messed up. But what can i do? I think just wait for dee to come home. If she even decides to come home tonight. Gosh, she's spent a record breaking time around me today. Two whole hours.

© Copyright 2003 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232337-learning