*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232180-Why-are-we-friends
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#232180 added March 13, 2003 at 11:43pm
Restrictions: None
Why are we friends?
I posed the question "Why are we friends?" To some of my friends and family in one of those email surveys that you fill out about one another. Well, this is what some of them had to say....

Joey:
Why are we friends? We are friends because God knew that we needed each other for all the good times and the bad.

Heather:
Because we are sisters

Mandi:
Because we're carbon copies of each other inside. We hurt the same, long the same, wish for the same things. We could always lean on eachother, and respect eachother's space at the same time. Two peas in a pod.


Becca:
because you are a good person and can accept that i am f***** up yet you don't judge me - that's what makes you so lovable!!!:)

Those are copied and pasted directly. Do you know that for 2 of these, I had written almost the same things? Well, it is nice to know why people are my friends. I know I have lots of friends, but it's nice to know why too.....

*smiling*
The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232180-Why-are-we-friends