*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231851-Bad-bird-goo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#231851 added March 12, 2003 at 1:18pm
Restrictions: None
Bad bird goo
I love people that try and find the hidden meaning behind everything. That title's for you. *Smile*



Lots of fun here folks...

Mitchell's computer...the one we just had fixed and upgraded after Christmas...is friggin' up again. At first I thought it might have something to do with all the migrate Carnival people that I've found wandering around my port...

"I've got a radio"

That's nice...Good for you.

Where was I? I don't think the Carnies are the cause of my troubles...they just got in because all the computer's security features are off line.


"Purple is the most misunderstood color"

Yeah...Yeah...Whatever you say.

I had to re-register Windows, reinstall our internet provider and Explorer among other things. It's wierd coz at first I could log onto some sites...such as this one...but not others. I tried everything...enabling cookies...frigging around with the security settings...updating and uploading...anyways...I'm pleased with myself coz at least I'm here. There are still LOTS of other problems though...this computer is back to it's psychedelic phase again. We have a choice between 16 colors or 2 colors. I still haven't been able to figure out how to fix that.

"I like swimming but I don't like tar"

Oooooooooooooookay...I'll have to bare that in mind.

Derek and Mitchell have gone with a friend and her kids to the "big city" for the day...a day of waterslides, wave pools and shopping...so being the weak-willed bastard that I am...I'm here pecking away at this keyboard...gazing at all the pretty colors...instead of sculpting. I can't help myself. When I have this house to myself I just want to write...(or run naked from room to room). The addiction is as strong as ever.

"It always hurts when I do this"

I can see why it would...Thanks for sharing that with me.

Logging on to check my emails isn't working very well. I must be stronger and only log on here once or twice a week...but I've got it bad...and the new people that have contacted me here are sooooooooooooo Damn interesting...Damn them and their interesting ways.

"I almost choked while eating jelly"

You'll just have to try harder next time then won't you?

I best go. The Carnies are starting to notice me.

"Wanna guess what's in this sack?"

I'm sorry...I only allow myself to play the sack guessin' game with guys that have more than one eyebrow.

"Are you going to finish that?"

I've already promised it to Billy Bob.

"What's this do?"

Please...Don't touch that...I've gotta go...



** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231851-Bad-bird-goo