*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230651-Just-a-bunch-of-lyrics
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#230651 added March 4, 2003 at 6:25pm
Restrictions: None
Just a bunch of lyrics
Just a few songs on my mind....each one has something behind it for me. The first, well, Just about who I am...not who others want me to be. The second, well, enough said. The third, also enough said.

Anyways, it really is just a bunch of lyrics. So....don't read if you fear you'll fall asleep....LOL.

"I can't stand to fly, cuz I'm not that naive, I'm just out to find, a better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, more than some pretty face beside a train...But it's not easy to be me...

I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees, find a way to lie bout a home I'll never see, it may sounds absurb, but don't be naive, even heroes have a right to dream, I may be disturbed, but won't you concieve, but even heroes have the right to dream, and it's not easy to be me.

Up up and away away from me, well it's alright...you can all sleep sound tonight,I'm not crazy or anything....

I can't stand to fly, I'm not that naive, Men were meant to ride, with clouds between their knees, I'm only a man in a silly red sheet, digging for cryptonite on this one way street, only a man in a funny red sheet looking for special things inside of me....inside of me....inside of me...inside of me....

I'm only a man in a funny red sheet, I'm only a man looking for a dream, I'm only a man in a funny red sheet, and it's not easy....

It's not easy to be me......"



"Would you dance, if i asked you to dance? would you run, and never look back? would you cry, if you saw me crying? and would you save my soul tonight

Would you tremble if I touched your lips? would you laugh, oh please tell me this...now would you die for the one you love? Hold me in your arms tonight....

I could be your hero baby....I can kiss away the pain...I will stand by you forever, you can take my breath away....would you swear that you'll always be mine? Would you lie? Would you run and hide? Am I in too deep, have I lost my mind? I don't care, you're here tonight.

I can be your hero baby....I can kiss away the pain....I will stand by you forever, you can take my breath away....

I just wanna hold you, I just wanna hold you, oh yeah...

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind? I don't care you're here tonight.

I can be your hero baby....I can kiss away the pain....i will stand by you forever...you can take my breath away....I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain....I will stand by you forever....you can take my breath away.

You can take my breath away."


"I will remember you....will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by....weep not for the memories. Remember the good times that we had.. we let them slip away from us when things got bad...clearly I first saw you smiling in the sun, I wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one.

I will remember you...will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by...weep not for the memories.

I'm so tired that I can't sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep...it's funny how we feel so much, but cannot say a word...we are screaming inside...oh...we can't be heard. I will remember you...will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by....weep for not for the memories.

So afraid to love you...more afraid to loose. Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose, once there was a darkenss deep and endless night, ya gave me everything you had, awww to gave me life.

I will rememeber you...will you rememeber me? Don't let your life pass you by...weep not for the memories.

I will remember you, will you remember me? Don't let your life pass you by....weep not for the memories. Weep not for the memories."

Smiling at these songs,
The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230651-Just-a-bunch-of-lyrics