*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230485-Something-soooo-bad--but-so-good
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#230485 added March 3, 2003 at 9:04pm
Restrictions: None
Something soooo bad- but so good?
Okay- question posed to ya'll. You know when you do something wrong? I mean, wrong enough that it is going to seriously hurt when your close friends call you on it.....and they will if they are true friends......

Okay- back to the question. It is soooo wrong. Against everything you have learned, and taught people. And now, you have gone and done it. Why do you feel the urge to talk about it? Why do you want to tell everyone, but you only feel like you can tell a few select people.....and then swear them to secrecy? People do this....You do this...I do this.

We mess up, and we know it is wrong, but there are a few things that hold us back....we giggle over it....it was sooo fun....it was the best...you know what I am talking about? I mean, nothing specific here....just in general. We KNOW we just did something wrong...something that maybe our parents wouldn't approve of, or our friends....even ourselves.....but most importantly- if it is THAT wrong, God certainly isn't approving. Why is it so tough? We recognize that it is wrong, but we still talk about it, and not in the "learn from my mistakes way," more along the lines of "he he he...guess what I did?" You know?

I duuno. This is just a vent. Let me reassure those of my friends and family that are reading this....I am not talking about any of you, or anything specific...so don't worry.

*~Beckie~*

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230485-Something-soooo-bad--but-so-good