*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230455-03-of-03-of-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#230455 added March 3, 2003 at 7:14pm
Restrictions: None
03 of 03 of 03
I'm just popping in here to let any loyal Thumbsucker readers know what I've been up to.

Well...the sculpting hasn't been going according to plan as of late...but I'm slowly getting there. With spending a year in front of this moniter...I now realize just how much I've been neglecting other aspects of my life. First things first.

LOTS of Hotmail emails to read. I'd like to thank all those kind folks out there that are concerned about the size of my breasts...(I didn't realize that I should have been)...or that I could use another inch or two *Confused*...or would like me to know that NOW is the time to check out houses that have been forclosed on...or which are the free porn sites and why I should visit them...or that I can do something about my bad credit rating...or that for only $39.95 I can make $5,000.oo US a month...or MORE from my home without doing anything at all. Thank you...thank you...thank you. I want you to know I read each and every one of those emails...and then I respond by sending lots and lots of money to all those helpful folks. Yeah right.

Oh yeah...I almost forgot...tomorrow is garbage day here. Isn't that fantastic? I remember when Derek and Mitchell were little I'd always wish them a "Happy Garbage Day" on those special days. Back then it was once a week...but these days it's every two weeks...so they're even more special now. I thought it was so funny when I heard later that they would wish their bus driver and their teachers "Happy Garbage Day". I understand that it caught on at their school. The kids came from all over and every day was someone's garbage day.

I'm no longer ashamed of my recent haircut. In fact...I kinda like it now. It's shorter than I usually wear it. I like how it feels when I run my fingers through it. Kinky huh? Actually I much prefer delicate feminine fingers running through my hair than my own fingers...but that's another story.

I hope everyone is happy and healthy here. I don't have time to email anybody...sorry. I miss ya.(You know who I mean *Wink* ) I best skadaddel. Take care.

Thumb

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230455-03-of-03-of-03