*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229498-A-quickie
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#229498 added March 4, 2003 at 1:07am
Restrictions: None
A quickie
I do have more will power than this folks.

I've just come back from the "big city" where I had some buisness to take care of and Heather asked me a question that's in one of those surveys going around. As it's too late now to be sculpting...I'm going to copy this from my email to Heather instead and add a bit at the end.


Who would I like to have lunch with? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...That's a tricky one for me Heath...Did you ever read my journal entry where I spoke about "unicorns"? Unicorns...according to that entry were female creatures that are drop dead gorgeous...literally. I forget precisely right now...but I think I've seen 4...possibly 5...of these lovelies in my life. I got to know one...(she was WAAAAAAAAAAAY out of my league)...she asked me to have lunch with her once. I turned her down...(I know, I know...I can be such a goober sometimes). Needless to say she never asked me to lunch again. Okay...besides having another shot at having lunch with her....

Who do I find interesting...not necessarily respect...just someone I find very interesting...There would be quite a few on that list Heather...



Walt Disney (Respect)

Ghandi (R)

Hitler (I DEFINITELY don't respect him but I still find him fascinating)

Jack The Ripper (Same deal as Hitler)

Bob Hope (R)

David Suzuki (Definitely Respect)

Marc Bolan from T Rex (Same deal as Suzuki)

Rodney Dangerfield (R)

Ernest Thompson Seton (R)

Jesus (DEFINITELY RESPECT... Jesus should really be at the top of my list )

Robert E Lee (Respect him as a general...arguably one of the BEST generals of ALL TIME...but I'm DEFINITELY antislavery. I believe had I been alive back then...that would be a cause I'd be willing to die for)

Abraham Lincoln (R)

Jacques Cousteau (R)

Vicki Peterson (R) (from The Bangles) and Katrina Leskanich (R) (from Katrina & The Waves) ...I had a crush on both of these ladies. It would be interesting to see what they're like in person.

Hans Hass (R) (diver...it was his books that encouraged me to get into diving...but I had to take all kinds of swimming lessons first...his books lead to my love of water)

Gerald Durrell and his wife(R) (Naturalists)

My grandparents...all 4 of them (R) They're all gone now but there are so many questions I'd love to ask each of them.

George Lucas (R) and Steven Spielberg (R)

Sherlock Holmes (R) (Okay...I know he's Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's (sp?) imaginary character...but I find him fascinating all the same)

Joan of Arc (R)

Judy Garland (R)





There would be lots more but that will do for now.

I got another haircut today...today being a Tuesday you see. There wasn't any magic today...go figure. In fact I'm not all that pleased with it right now...no big deal. It'll grow and I'll once more be cute and loveable. *Bigsmile*

I was standing in line at the bank today and I happened to glance into one of the partitioned offices. There was glass around the top of the partition next to me. The attractive lady seated at the desk smiled at me...and in that brief instant...I felt embarrassed...that I was somehow "spying" into her private world so I turned away without smiling back. I can be such a total DORK sometimes. I must try and be friendlier.

I'll leave ya'll on that happy note.

Take care.

Thumb





** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229498-A-quickie