*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229276-out-of-witty-titles-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#229276 added February 24, 2003 at 2:03pm
Restrictions: None
out of witty titles today
ok so im suffering froma lack of creativity today--so what--im allowed to do that sometimes.

ahhh but anyway. listening to the radio the other day and a song off the Daredevil sdtk came on--didnt know what it was called or who sang it but managed to find and download it the other day. Turns out the band (Evanescence) is from Little Rock which is only an hour and a half away, but anyway the are fuckin awesome. some of the best lyrics ive heard in a while. first cd im gettin once i get a job. got a few downloaded right now, but can only listen to them here since i cant burn. the ones i have are Bring Me To Life which is the movie track and Fields of Innocence--which is one of the best songs ive ever heard. I would suggest that anyone reading this who even remotely sees themseves in me to check out this band. and no i dont know them i just rarely hear this good of music and lyrics. The musical style is hard to explain im sure there is a name for it im not up on that shit but its kinda like a cross between Cranberries (female singer with a similar voice) and Stained or Hoobastank or something. very interesting. You'd just have to hear it.

Ok enough about music--but thats about all there is to my life right now. i think i wrote about the stupid play yesterday but in case i didnt it SUCKED. some of the actors were good but some werent and i didnt think it was very well written--didnt have a good flow to it and things that were developed in one scene were just for that scene and you never heard about them again.

anyway not much else to say right now i might be back later though.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229276-out-of-witty-titles-today