*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229045-Sleepy-Bear
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#229045 added February 23, 2003 at 12:42am
Restrictions: None
Sleepy Bear
Today was a very good day at work. Last night, Sota and I went out- just the two of us, and did a whole bunch of chick stuff. Not even so much that, but it was like "us" stuff. We went shopping, to Applebee's (smiles), chinese fire drilling on Barry Road. Just fun stuff. :) So, when I got into work today, yesterday's woes were forgotten. :)

So, I even actaully volunteerd to stay an extra 2 hours, then had dinner with Ramiro on his lunch break, then went to Sota's. We went to Kereoke at the Grille....interesting. Then off to Arby's to harass them. :) Which we did so well. :) She even did the Irish jig there....LOL. Sorry ya'll missed that!

But, also, when I came home from work today, the mom and the dad had bought me a HUGE sleepy time care bear.....to cuddle with in Bed. I already have Patrick's blanket, Frank and Sarah (the tiger from Joe, and my cabbage patch from my grandpa) in bed with me....the more the merrier. :)

Well, off to bed, after finishing up a quick assignment.

Night!
~The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/229045-Sleepy-Bear