*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228708-Y
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#228708 added February 20, 2003 at 11:08pm
Restrictions: None
@#$%^Y&*(
Okay- well. I was going to try an refrain from posting anything about Joey in here...reagrding his situation. No details is what I told myself.

Well, I have been personally brought into it, and it is now become my business to write about.

Joey and his girlfriend have been having problems. What kind? I don't know for sure...I am not there, and I am not in the relationship with them. But I do know that there were some communication issues. Wel, Joey went over to to her house tonight, and left this exact message on his away messenger "I went to Eden to see the garden. If it will allow me, I will be there until the morn, looking true beauty in the eye."
So, I am sitting here at the computer a bit ago, and I get a message from him. He was home. He told me that Lisa had broke up with him, and I asked what her basis was. What did he say? "she said that I loved you more than her." If she could have ever hurt me....she just did.

That is the lowest thing she ever could have said to me. I love Joey. I will not lie about that. But that is because he is my best friend. Nothing more. I am hurt that she said this to him. And I am downright angry that she put him in that position. Grrr! I do apologize to Daniel and to Catherine, I know this will bother the two of you. But his friendship comes pretty high up on the priority list. This is just a vent....I have said nothing about anyone in a negative manner. Just how I feel. Please understand this. I should not even bother typing anymore.

I think I am going to go to bed now. Yeah.

Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228708-Y