*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228619-Children
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#228619 added February 20, 2003 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Children
I am so sick of dealing with the childish crap that everyone around here is so proud of being able to pull out of their asses.

NOTE: When you say you're going to help someone during a mutual free period, you don't walk up, hand them a paper with a few scratchy notes on it and then walk away to have lunch with your friends. I'm sorry, did I get in the way of your oh so fucking precious social life?

NOTE: When you are supposed to meet someone for access, you don't show up in the last 2 minutes to work on something that would have taken the full 20. Whoops, didn't mean to deprive you of your wonderous beauty sleep (and I know you need it)

NOTE: Your issues with your english teacher don't outrank the fact that I need to get a project done. Your issues with your boyfriend of the week don't have anything to do with me. Your issues with the fact that said boyfriend just broke up with you have nothing to do with me. Your problems with that guy who kinda might like you, whom you don't kinda like back HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME.

NOTE: If you're going to come to me for advice, at least follow it or show some acknowledgement that you were listening. No, coming to me a week later whining about how things are worse because apparently you did the opposite of what I advised doesn't count.

NOTE: It is not my fault if you don't take my advice and things get worse.

NOTE: You are acting like a child.


~~Sarah




"Human life is permeated with underground streams" - Berdynev
"I HATE writers block!" - Me!
"It'll all go back to normal if we put our nation first, But the trouble with normal is it always gets worse" - Bruce Cockburn

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2003 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228619-Children