*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227639-Tim-Hortons
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#227639 added February 14, 2003 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
Tim Horton's
To some of you, the name Tim Horton may mean absolutly nothing. And understandbly so. You would only recognize this name if you are from Canda or the extremely north eastern states of the US, or have even been to one of those places. So what does it mean? To most, it means a chain of restaurants- a coffe bar type deal. Kind of like Star Bucks, only exclusive to certain areas. To me? It means the world. Why? Because when I was in New York, every Saturday for Several months, Aunt Gail and I would go there in the morning, and just hang out. We would be just ourselves. Sometimes sitting for hours. Sometimes for 20 minutes. But, we knew we had that time. We would always have to same stuff too. She got a butter raisin tart and a large coffee. I always got an plain bagel with extra original cream cheese and an extra large hot apple cider. This was one of the things that I most miss.

Today, I worked and then stopped home before I had to go to a meeting, and as I was leaving a care package got here. It was from Daniel and Catherine. Upon opening it up, there were Tim Horton's Bagels and apple cider, ready to go- just needing to be heated. :) Along with a letter and a sweatshirt. :) You do not know what good this package did my heart. Literally, a taste of home. I mean, literally. This is something that no matter how hard anyone here tried, they could not do for me. :)

Smiling,
~*Beckie*~

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227639-Tim-Hortons