*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227354-Day-Twelve-Part-Four
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#227354 added February 13, 2003 at 12:27am
Restrictions: None
Day Twelve, Part Four
         We made our way to the Owl Emporium. I'm not sure how many of us wanted an owl, but I did know that all of them were good with pets. Pets weren't really a neccessity, but it helped alleviate the boredom. I knew that Gon, Peter and maybe Shuura would want a pet for themselves.
         "Owls aren't really that fun, Naoko-san. Why don't we try another shop?" Gon asked me just before we entered. This was a team effort, as the only people who looked surprised by the request was Kurama, me and Hiei.
         "Well, why not? What pets do you want?" I asked.
         "That shop seems to be interesting," Kirua pointed.
         'It' referred to a shop that looked brand-new (we could still smell the paint and could see the chi made from the paint). There was a myriad of life in it, and as we went near it, we saw that it had plenty of life. There were cats, owls, dogs, snakes and the like. It was also large, contrary to its' small appearance, and it seemed designed to please us.
         I grinned. Trust them to find the most interesting place around. We went in, and the door tinkled musically. My sister stiffened, but I did not get the chance to ask why as the propeiter came to us.
         "Welcome! How may I help you kind fol? As you can see, I have many pets. Please, take a moment to see what I have," he said.
         Sukina? I called out to her, taking her hand in a protective way.
         This whole place has the feel of something gone horribly wrong! And I could swear that that man is the one following us! she replied.
         WHAT? I said.
         Gon was looking at a small wolf cub. The poor thing was yipping and yapping away excitedly. He turned and gave me a look my goddaughter would have laughed with glee. It was the look she used whenever she wanted something, and she knew I was completely vulnerable to it.
         "Can I have it? PLEASE?" he said.
         We bought it.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227354-Day-Twelve-Part-Four