*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226939-Maybe-things-arent-going-so-well
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#226939 added February 10, 2003 at 11:48pm
Restrictions: None
Maybe things aren't going so well
As the title says, things aren't going so well. Arline is going away to Bermuda for February vacation and she doesn't want to hang out on Valentines Day. She's leaving Sunday and will be packing all day Saturday. She is being so distant in this relationship that I think I might just call it off. I'll talk with her about it. If she wants to be a part of it, she's going to have to make some kind of an effort to actually see me other than when she absolutely has to. Just makes me angry that she's this distant. I'm all for her, I really am, but she is just dissappointing me every 5 minutes that it isn't worth it at all.
Danielle's Joe is going to Florida on Wed. to supposedly call things off with his girlfriend. Going down for over a week......sounds a tad strange. Never know what could happen down there. Maybe this could be a good thing. Maybe me and Danielle could get back together. It's just asking for pain, but hey, what the fuck. I'll go for it. Better to get bad love than no love at all. Bowling scores sucked. 70,72,62, avg 73.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226939-Maybe-things-arent-going-so-well