*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226092-NY-vs-MO
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#226092 added February 7, 2003 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
NY vs MO
Good Morning my friends!

Well, today I am going purely on the look good, feel good theory. You get up- even if you don't want to, shower, do your hair, make up.....put on nice clothes. As though you were going out....and then you plaster a smile on your face. And this is supposed to make you feel good. And it does. At least for me.

Well, yesterday, I was not feeling good at all. I was down right sick. And Eric's dad started pumping me full of drugs.....which did help. And I spent some time just laying around....which was nice. And then I talked to Frogger on the phone, and Kato, and then Sota came over and we went out....but she brought me flowers! And they were daisies! My favorite.....so that rocked. She and I spent the evening at Old Navy and the mall, and then went to her house to watch Down to You. Then I came back, and chatted with my friends from New York (hi guys!!!!)

So, things are okay here. Not too bad anyways. There are moments when there isn't much I wouldn't trade to be in New York, and then moments that I wouldn't trade to stay here....So....yeah. I'll know more about staying or whatever later down the road. This is the first week, in which Eric and I have to adjust to living together, and I need to get to know people, and they need to get to know me. There are going to be problems...arguments...tears. But at the same time, there are also going to be good times, laughing, monkeys, shopping, parking....oh, sorry- lost my train of thought. LOL

But rest assured that I am fine. Everytime I talk to someone in NY- be it on the phone or online, they tell me I need to come back to NY, and yada yada yada. It is not like all I do is complain about Missouri. Yes, I do miss some people in NY and some things there.....but this is where I am trying to build a new life. I wish they would stop trying to knock me down.

Yeah....uh....I don't know where that came from.....

But have a good day all!

Love,
The Bek!

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226092-NY-vs-MO