*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225089-The-weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#225089 added February 2, 2003 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
The weekend
Friday was an angry day. I wrote all about it in my Creative Writing Journal. Started off with Arline in a shitty mood.....all day. Then at the end when I was about to leave, Mr. Mott asked me if I was going to run today for wrestling. I said I wasn't and he scolded me. Made me feel bad, then angry. I'm sorry if I don't like to run Mr. Mott. "What do you not understand about this sprots thing? You practice everyday and go to meets." Well, you know, this is actually the first sports activity I've ever done, so back the fuck off. I have more important things to be doing. Then I was just angry for the way Arline was acting the whole day and wrote out my frustrations in my journal since I was at the mall and couldn't hold it in any longer. After I got home I talked with Arline some more and she just flipped out again. I wasn't even interested at this point and I passed out at 8 even though I had 2 amps at 7. Apparently I ordered chinese food during the night because my brother said I did and I paid him for it too. Amazing.

Saturday I had a wrestling meet in the morning. I was a little excited for it, I wasn't too happy because Mr. Mott was there too. I was still kinda pissed at him. I won my first match! It was a forfeit, but still a win. I went out in my spandex, my headgear, and cute little wrestling shoes and the ref raised my hand. Oh yeah. I lost my other 2 matches though. Oh well, it was still good. I think I have a good stragety for wrestling now, I just came up with it when Cimini got a pin in 20 seconds. Just charge in with a headlock and then sweep the leg as hard as I can. I'll try it at practice. Then I got home and talked to Arline, she apologized for lashing out last night. I said it was no problem. I forgive people too easily. After talking with her for awhile I started playing pinball and finally beat my dad's score in it. He set it the day we got the computer, but I finally beat him! Boo ya! I went to work and was a cashier for most of it. Danielle was a cashier for the msot part too. It's so good seeing her. She'll be in 28 for all this week.

Today was fun. Woke up and started cleaning my room. Then I went to work. Work was long, but humorous. I came home to some bad news. Arline has pnemonia.....(sniffle)(tear). No good. Me and sills are going to visit her this week sometime. Get her flowers and everything. I really hope things turn out good.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225089-The-weekend