*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224023-A-Decision
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#224023 added January 30, 2003 at 11:22am
Restrictions: None
A Decision
"What to do? What to do?"

I've decided to stay here at Writing.Com.

I've invested too much time, effort and money into posting my pic's to delete everything now. Things WILL have to change once I've FINALLY gotten all my pic's posted though. I CAN'T be logged on here as often. I don't know what that means yet...but I won't be around as much. At least that's the plan.

I'm taking my 35mm pic's now of things that I haven't shot before or works in progress stuff.

I was getting ready for bed last night and looked in the bedroom mirror and thought..."What the Hell?" So I've taken some shirtless pic's of myself. *Blush* Nothing "X" rated. I don't know if they'll turn out or not.

The art pic's are meant for MY benifit. To motivate ME with sculpting. Like I have to do before a show. 2002 was spent for the most part, in front of this monitor. Pic's without my shirt are also to motivate ME to resume excercising more regularly. I'll use them as my before pic's...hopefully.

I now regret avoiding getting my picture taken for a big chunk of my life. When I was doing 2+ hours of exercising EVERY day 3 years ago, I was very pleased with my appearance. I wasn't the biggest guy around...but I was happy with the results and I turned a few heads. Now I'm in real danger of becoming a couch potatoe (I spell potato with an "e").

Playing around with the scanner and 35mm again is now fun. Most of the annoying scanner kinks have been worked out and I've learned to use the different programs I need to post pic's here. I'll be in danger of having more pic's posted than items soon. *Smile*

So very shortly I hope to have Gibblet, Cricket, some works in progress stuff, sculpture pic's and shirtless bedroom mirror pic's of me posted...that is if I don't have another day like yesterday and today.

Car problems. Died in the middle of a busy intersection.

$400.00 worth so far...but it's always something.

I realized today that of all the girls and women I've known over the years...how seldom...if ever... I called any of them Darling. I found that odd. I really like the term Darling. I think it's very loving and romantic. How strange that I've ignored it all these years. After giving it some more thought...I realized that I've never used Babe or Beloved or Sweetheart either. They don't ring true to me for some reason. Maybe Sweetheart does now that I rethink...but not the other two.

I've used Baby VERY seldom. Honey I like a lot. Same for Sweetie...but usually I give special people in my life unique "pet names". The art comes in thinking of one that seems genuine to me...but that she'll like also.

I've made some BIG mistakes in the past. I used to call someone Twit...at first just as a joke...but then I started liking how the word Twit sounded...while forgetting how it sounded to everyone else...ESPECIALLY her.

Pet names...like all things concerning love...should be used to enhance and excite. Boy did I get it wrong with Twit.

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/224023-A-Decision