*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223707-What-happened-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#223707 added January 28, 2003 at 2:29am
Restrictions: None
What happened here?
Arline is mad at me.........I made her mad. One of the things I tried to avoid, I couldn't. I'm not even sure really what it is about. We had a talk that was basically her saying that she wanted to break up with me without actually saying it. She pointed out that I'd be going to college next year, so chances are I'd be far away so the relationship couldn't work. I'm not going far away though. I'm probably just going to stay here and commute to Bridgewater State. I don't know if I'll get into Assumption, but if I do, then that would pose a problem. She really caught me off guard with the talk. It really looks like it could be the end of the line here. I was in shock and reacted pretty badly to her. I'm so sorry I did that now. I don't want to lose her. We need to have a serious talk about this if she'll let me now. I really do like her and would never cheat on her. That was one of the topics that came up. Cheating. I told her I would never cheat on her and asked her the same question. She completely avoided it! I don't know if she intended to, but.....Ahhhhh! Our fight just ended horribly and made me feel so awful the rest of the night. I couldn't bowl for shit. 56,70,70,avg 73. The first time I've bowled under average in atleast a month. She was the only thing on my mind. I didn't even feel like drinking all that much. I just had a few sips and I was just too depressed to have anymore.

Other things that happened today:
-I went down Cathy's shirt to get Snoopy (fun stuff)
-Drove for the first time in weeks
-Ate a record of 3 hot pockets, 4 cans of Schweppes, full bag of Cape Cod Potato Chips, full bag of Reese's Bites, and 3 cans of pinneapple chunks.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223707-What-happened-here