*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223345-icescape
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#223345 added January 26, 2003 at 12:20pm
Restrictions: None
icescape
This is the first year we've had large icebergs on the river in five or six years, maybe more. So, of course, I went out with my camera yesterday and this morning. I took some pretty good (although somewhat grainy) shots of the marsh. The icescape was ruined only by a chair stuck sideways in the ice...

I'd forgotten the sounds that ice makes. I was outside earlier when the ice was collapsing onto itself. My dog was terrified of the groaning and crashing.

I'm waiting for the soup to be done. Haven't eaten yet today.

Stayed home last night, wasn't feeling well (for about two hours...), but I managed to edit over 30 pages of a story. I'm currently on page 43 of 80. I'm moving along nicely.

Of course, now I have to get done all the homework I didn't do all weekend. This includes: an old National Latin Exam, a page long comparing and contrasting essay, studying for a Trig/Precalc quiz, and doing various things due Tuesday.

We have to pick a novel of our choice to read for English class. I'm debating between reading The Mothman Prophecies and rereading something else.

Soup's done. Time to eat.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/223345-icescape