*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222670-Itsy-witsy-teenie-weenie-yellow-polk-a-dop-a-kiny
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#222670 added January 23, 2003 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Itsy witsy teenie weenie yellow polk a dop a kiny....
Okay, the trip home was okay. I got to see the St Louis Arch up front...very cool. And the Mississippi River. Feather dorve me nuts...I cannot stand the mood swings. For example, one the trip, we got a long for the most part...the minute we got home, she started being nasty....throwing snotty comments about me moving. Ha! And she wonders why I want to get out of that house. Anyway, we h9t snow about 50 miles from Erie PA- and it didn't stop. At the Fredonia exit, about 13 miles from my house, the Check Engine light came on.....somethings wrong with that now....not my problem though. I got to talk to Patrick last night, only to find out that his dad had a heart attack on Sunday, and surgery yesterday morning. Not cool. Got to see Daniel and Catherine and Lisa...and yes! Joe! Yay!

It was a good home coming....:)

Hope all is well...will write more later.....maybe!

~The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222670-Itsy-witsy-teenie-weenie-yellow-polk-a-dop-a-kiny