*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222593-Wow
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#222593 added January 23, 2003 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Wow
A few days ago, I kind of sent Kim, Sill's girlfriend on an espionage mission. I sent her to find out why Arline is acting strange and has this almost hatred for seeing me unless she absolutely has to. She found out for me and told me everything. Pretty much it was that she has never been able to trust any guys in her life. Well, boyfriends anyways. She didn't feel comfortable with me because she thought that I just wanted to make out with her or something like that. She didn't know what I was thinking and that scared her. Now hearing this information, I said "Wow, this kinda sucks." I told Jess about this and she inspired me to talk to her about everything. The next day I did. She told me that she just feels insecure around guys, including me because she really doesn't know anything about relationships and is a little scared about them.

Tonight was a breakthrough. She no longer feels insecure with me. She feels safe. She feels protected. What a feeling! I feel so happy having her in my life. She is so awesome. I told her that if she has anything she ever wants to say to me, she can say it without fear. I'll always understand. Right then she felt so secure. She never communicated with her other boyfriends. She never talked to them like she did with me tonight. I taught her how to communicate. Just as Jess taught me way back in September. Thank you Jess, you are my best and truest friend ever.

Me and Danielle have been talking a lot more as of late. She wanted Aaron to call her if I went into Stop and Shop on Monday(Bowling:79,85,73,avg 73). He forgot to, but it didn't matter since Danielle fell asleep. She's been almost eager to hang out with me as of late....

Even with Arline in my life, there is no denying that I still have feelings for Danielle. Now that she's leaving....I won't be able to see her at all pretty much. It almost feels like I've replaced Danielle with Arline. I wish I could add her instead. I'll manage though, as I always do.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222593-Wow