*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221890-Meh-Arline
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#221890 added January 20, 2003 at 1:47am
Restrictions: None
Meh, Arline
I think Arline isn't into this relationship all too much as we were at first. We had a good first date, but now I can't get a second one with her. She just wants to be left alone. I don't understand it. She's just pretty confusing, kinda reminds me of Kali a lot. She's an enigma. She seems to only want to see me when she has to in school. On the weekends she just wants to be alone (sigh). I want to be with her always. Less than 2 hours a day at school just isn't enough time or enough privacy.

Ofcourse there is nothing that tops the ferocity of Danielle's mind though. Getting in there would fucking HURT. Nothing bad has happened recently, but we haven't talked in a long time. She invited me to go for a ride to the Quincy Stop and Shop. I accepted and went. It's a pretty decent store. Looks alright. I wonder why though. Why she invited me after about 2 weeks of practically no words between each other. She's an odd one alright. Ofcourse she's an odd one I'll never forget. No one has had a bigger impact on me than Danielle. Everything we've been through......just wow. The drives. The fights. The closeness. Everything. We've been through it all. I'm amazed by it. We won't ever get to see each other when she goes to Quincy. She'll visit occasionally, but not as much as we'd all like to see her. She'll be sorely missed. (sniffle)

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221890-Meh-Arline