*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221878-PERK-ins
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#221878 added January 20, 2003 at 12:52am
Restrictions: None
PERK-ins
Okay- so today we went to church. A very different type of church than I am used to. But, I had an excellent time. Not bad at all. They have a hugging fetish there. :)

Then, off to Waffle House. I have waited almost 7 years to go back to Waffle House for a HUGE waffle with Blueberry topping and tons of Whipped cream. And I went there today- in search of one. And they had them. But did I have one? Nooooooo. I was on the verge of having a temper tantrum. And, as crazy as it may sound, I was not going to ruin a "waffle" moment that I have waited for for almost 7 years on a temper tantrum. Nope nope nope.

Then, we came back to the house intending to find something to do.....I decided to sit in the massaging (vibrating) chair. I put it on the lower back and rear. Kinda felt like a lite spanking....LOL ;)

Then, I took a nap. Oh,how wonderful it felt!!!!
Upon having a dream that was so close to reality that I woke up crying, I then decided not to go back to sleep. Scott stopped by, and he went with us to pick up Kato, and take him home from work. Then, we all went to Perkins where we shamelessly harassed a waitress, and I learned some new...sign language....if you will. He he!
Then we went to the buliding where Eric works, and stood and saw the city from 30 stories up. Breath taking!

I will leave out a few details there, and save them for my "as a whole" posting!

So, here I am....after haveing recieved one of those hugs that makes you all warm and fuzzy. :) Like the first one I ever got from Kato. :)

Hope you all are having a good night......

For those of you in New York, just a few more days till I am there....open those arms...I will be ready!

Love,
Beckie

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221878-PERK-ins