*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221477-As-a-whole
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#221477 added January 18, 2003 at 4:38am
Restrictions: None
As a whole...
As a whole, today was pretty okay. :) Heather and I went to Kato's- an adventure in its self. When we got there, we met Hither, Kato's Girlfriend. (Nice chick)Then, we all went to see Just Married at the theaters. Which, I got hit on by a lesbian. I mean, right down to the "can I get your digits?" No NO NO NO NO! We then ran to the mall. :) Got to see the skasome fountain again. :) Then we went to Pizza Street where we met Frogger and Buddah. Frogger is just like me in so many ways....this could be fun! At Pizza Street, Joelle and Eric also joined us. We took pics with some strangers, ate some food, and then we went off to Barnes and Noble, where I stole Eric away for a few seconds.....and got in some talk time. Then, after the purple book thingy, we went off to Blockbuster where I thought I was going to get shot....ask me later.

On the way out of there, we did a U-SAT which rocked....then off to Joelle's house to watch Movies.....that was fun. I love her dog and her mom. They Rok too! He he...

So, then we had to go back to Kato's to get the van, and then came back to Eric's. He went to bed, and I checked email. I wrote this, and now I am hopping off to bed......

Hope all is going well at home- for those that read this daily! I do miss you guys....

Love,
Beckie

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221477-As-a-whole