*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220735-I-finally-worked-it-out
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #395609
Take A Look Into The Life Of Sarah As She Grows Up.
#220735 added January 15, 2003 at 6:20am
Restrictions: None
I finally worked it out!!!
{/violet}

I finally worked out why I get so emotional during the first week back at school after the 6 weeks we have off for Christmas!
You see, during the first week of school, it's usually very stressful- getting used to new teachers, new class mates, new classrooms. But to make it worse, I always seem to get lost. Yes, lost. I've been going to the school for 4 years now and I still tend to get lost. Not because I don't know my way around, I do, but the stupid timetables are photo copied so that meanss they tend to be faded and have classrooms/teachers/classes missed out.
For example, just say I'm in year 10 english and my teacher's Mr Haynes this is what it would say:
10EHY36
Now, how am I supposed to work that out in the 2 minutes I have to get to my class?
Anyway, it can be stressful and if anything goes wrong, and I mean ANYTHING, I get teary. Yes, even if I'm a little late to class and don't get into trouble, my eyes well up.
Until recently, I thought of myself as a freak.
THEN I realized that I like things to be in order. I like to follow a schedule. I HATE it when things change at the last minute. I even hate the first day of holidays because I don't know what's going to happen. THEN I get used to the holiday spirit and when I go back to school, everything changes again. I'm told when I can eat, go to the bathroom, what homework I have, how long I can sit down, what work I have to do & when I get to go home.
Which is fine, since it IS school.
But, I'm just saying it takes me awhile to adjust.

On another topic, I talked to Kirsty tonight on the phone. JOSH ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!
I mean, she's only 16. He's 18.
Of course, she said no. Now he's pissed, but what did he expect??????
Two weeks tomorrow until school goes back. tomorrow I'm going to get my uniform, WHITE this year. CAN U BELIEVE THAT? WHITE! I need a new bag, too.
I also have to get my eyebrows waxed before I go back...FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!....I know...OUCH! But it has to be done *sigh* This things I have to go through.....Anyway, so that'll hurt!

Guess what?
In The bold & The Beautiful, Ridge and Brooke get back together....EWWWWWW~!!!!! I mean, RIDGE? Not worth her troubles. Seriously.

"It's time to get your head out of the dumps and your legs in the air!"- Karen, "Will & Grace"
LMFAO!!!! I love that :)

Shut up!
Don't wanna hear your voice
Shut Up!
I'm sick of all the noise
There's nothing you can say to make me change the way I am
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Kelly Osbourne "Shut Up"
I want to get the single.

well, gotta go do something useful.

LUVNESS & HUGNESS,
SARAHNESS


© Copyright 2003 Impossible_Princess (UN: duckling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Impossible_Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220735-I-finally-worked-it-out