*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219533-brainstorming
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#219533 added January 9, 2003 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
brainstorming...
Brainstorming for the critique of one of my teachers.

I really wish it was anonymous. She probably has done that before, and gotten very harsh criticism. She doesn't take criticism well. She's very insecure, which is probably why takes to her husband like she does. Admittedly, his credentials are very impressive, but it's almost as if she has nothing at all to her name. Now, I'm not sure which is worse: talking about yourself incessantly, or talking about another person incessantly. I can understand when she talks about her kids. They're something she can be proud of, she raised them and sort of directed them. But enough is enough. By the third impression of her childrens' impressions, it gets a little old.

Government as a course is all well and good, but I can't help but find it boring. It's not hard, but it's tedious. There are only so many positions I can memorize and still be interested. I really don't care who the House's Minority Whip is.

And now that I've added enough fuel to the fire and gotten most of my complaints out of the picture, time to write the real thing. A shame it's not anonymous. Although, with my writing style, it might not be too hard to tell who had written it... lol

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219533-brainstorming