*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219531-Trouble-with-tic-tac-toe-Whats-this-country-coming-to
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#219531 added January 9, 2003 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
Trouble with tic-tac-toe? What's this country coming to?
[I wrote this earlier, but the computer crashed...]

And I thought I had problems with strategy. Apparently, the people in my Precalc class can't strategize a game of tic-tac-toe. We were reviewing using a Hollywood Squares-type game.

::sigh:: Apparently my dog has another tick-borne disease called ehrliciosis (I probably buctchered that spelling). Results pending for auto-immune.

Last night I went to sleep at 10:30. I wasn't done studying for physics, but I was slumping in the book, even after getting a shower. (Showers usually wake me up). I was tired to the point of being sick to my stomach.

Found out the results of the audition. I was something like 5th from the bottom of the list of flutes who showed up... Knew it was a bad performance. Only one of the flutes from my school got in though. It doesn't surprise me that she got in. But everyone else from my school had scores (much) higher than mine.

It's almost dinner. I'm not in the mood for ravioli.

I have to write a critique of a teacher I'm not that fond of. She's nice, but ditzy, and way too obsessive about her husband. She hangs on his every whim and accomplishment.

Yay! lol, no ravioli. My moom put them in water and they fell apart... lol, angel-hair pasta now. Funny how things work out...

Exams next week. Fun.


~a_g_

         More than an end to war,
         we want an end to the
         beginnings of all war.

                    - Franklin Delano Roosevelt


~a_g_

         More than an end to war,
         we want an end to the
         beginnings of all war.

                    - Franklin Delano Roosevelt

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219531-Trouble-with-tic-tac-toe-Whats-this-country-coming-to