*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219342-Day-Eight-Part-Four
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#219342 added January 21, 2003 at 10:15pm
Restrictions: None
Day Eight, Part Four
         "You were saying?" I asked Minami.
         He just grinned sheepishly.
         "Have you and the others already packed?" I asked him.
         He nodded. Then he went on to tell me about all the other members and I nodded. Those were the ones my sister had put on the list. i was a little surprised though, when he told me that Botan was coming along. I did not really see a reason for her, until he explained that the table Ghost girl could not leave Japan and even if she could, Koenma was reluncant to let her leave. She is a ghost after all. I sighed. It MIGHT have been a little too much to hope for.
         "Well," I said as I carefully turned into a small street, "That leaves only Hiei to take care of, right?" I asked him.
         We stopped in front of a small house. Near a corner of the huge yard though, I could see a large cluster of kids and one very familiar golden-haired girl at the bottom of a tree. They looked as though they were trying to coax something out of the tree, and anyone who saw them would have thought it was a cat.
         I knew better. From the way my sister was standing with her hands on her hips, I hope that Hiei was prepared to spend the whole day up on that tree. :p

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219342-Day-Eight-Part-Four