*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218377-Arlene
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#218377 added January 5, 2003 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Arlene
Hehe, I just acquired a girlfriend. She goes against all the rules I've set for myself. No matter. I'll try to manage. She's 14 or 15. Hopefully 15. But she is a red head. Well, she has blue hair now, but that's alright, blue hair is good. I'm happy. Arlene is so chill. I've actually been meaning to ask her out and just kinda shoved the idea aside trying to think it over some. But a little slip of the fingers on AIM and the question was out there. So we are now a couple.

I think these past few days have been eventful. On friday I went to Boston with Jess and Bob, that was pretty fun though it was raining. I didn't give Jess a hug when she dropped me off. I was way too tired to think and there were a lot of people in the car, so I just went in the house. Then the next day I tried to steal a date with Kristin. That didn't work out, but I think I came close. Then today I tried to get together with Megan. She didn't come to pick me up, and then I talked to Arlene and I got me a girlfriend. So good.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218377-Arlene