*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218288-A-Typical-Sunday
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#218288 added January 5, 2003 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
A Typical Sunday
Today? Yeah, sucks. Just got home from church, and already, my sister and I have managed to fight, once before, once during, and twice after church. My dad has managed to bring me to tears, therefore earning himself the "F You" look...at church. My mom has managed to embarass me at church, and then talk about something in which she has no idea what she was even talking about, that pertaining to me. I managed to wake up at 2:30am, to the ringing of the phone, in which, I so politely informed Eric that it was 2:30am, what did he think was my friggin problem....ah- another wonderful wonderful day. It truly amazes me how one day can just screw everything up. Yep yep. This is the first day of my last week of work. That alone should have made it a wonderful day....but noooooooooooooo. Why let Beckie have a good day? Not even one good day- heck- why even think abut making the most of the week. Jeez- what, tell me, was I thinking?

grrrrrr. Yeah, that is my mood. Perhaps I should not go out to dinner after all.....

The Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218288-A-Typical-Sunday