*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217163-Betrayal
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#217163 added January 1, 2003 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
Betrayal
Hmmm- how long can you be friends with someone before they betray you? I mean, true betrayal, as a friend. I have been friends with someone for about 15 years, and I think I have been betrayed by Him. We dated for awhile, back in highschool, and that relationship ended in betrayal. But, I don't count that, because we were in a relationship.....and although we were friends through that period, it is different. This is the first time that as my friend, he has just simply betrayed me. And I don't like it one signle bit. How was I betrayed? Not as in telling my secrets (at least I hope not!) But, more of a "I have a girlfriend now, and you don't matter, no I will not ask her to not be so snotty to you in front of others" type of deal. That's what this is about. She doesn't like me for some reason, and last night, at the party, she threw a couple of comments at me, and I tried my best to ignore them. When I was beocming unsuccessful at ignoring the comments, I began to ignore her. Not in a disrespectful way, but in a " I know you are here, and if you can be civil, I will acknowledge you" sort of way. I did ask him to ask her to stop it, and he said that I am a big girl, and I can take it. He never would have said that to me before. EVER. I know, she is his girlfriend, yada yada yada. But, as a friend, you should do what you can to prevent your friends from being hurt. You know? I was in tears because of one specific comment, and a few other things. And, well, I guess I just needed to vent. Anyway, things him are better, we talked this morning, but she is not talking to me. At least, that was the impression I got when she walked out of the room on me this morning....hm.

No worries. Like he said, I am a big girl....I think. LOL

Yeah.

~Bek

© Copyright 2003 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217163-Betrayal