*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217054-New-Years
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#217054 added January 1, 2003 at 4:35am
Restrictions: None
New Years
New Year's Eve was pretty fun. Stacey C was a complete bitch though. I guess it's not her favorite holiday. The plan was that me and Jess were going to go to my uncle Scott's and have fun there. Then we added Danielle into that plan. Originally I was going to ask her to come along, but she invited herself before I asked. So it worked out pretty decent. Anyways, we got there after getting lost only once. I'm pretty sure they had fun. I boxed with Scott, it was awesome. I need to get some boxing gloves. So anyways, me and Danielle ended up wrestling on the floor. groin kicks and tittie twisters were given. I realized, that was the first time we've wrestled in a long time. Pretty fun. Jess does NOT like uncle Scott at all. When we played trivial pursuit he said "Girls on that side, Guy on this side. If you're not sure Jess, just stand in the middle." Plain and simple joking around, but Jess took it seriously. The one thing you can't do with my family. If you do, then you'll hate all of them eventually. So lighten up Jess.

My new years resolution:
Act on The Plan before next year.
Brian's thoughts on it: "Wow, shit dude, that's fuckin' risky! That's fuckin' make or break right there!"
Sure as hell hope it's make.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217054-New-Years