*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215853-playing-in-the-snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #541409
this is a honest look at my thoughts, keep your mind open
#215853 added December 26, 2002 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
playing in the snow
today was fun, i went tubeing with my siblings and friend michael and we had a blast!
you could say there is no point to it; you hike up a steep hill and slide back down just to do it over again............
hehehehe, it was fun, my brother bombered us with snowballs and we tried in vain to fight back, but he (a 13 year old boy...) has more stamamna then us with a game where you get cold and wet. my rear will be sore tommorow but i won't mind, a couple hours of carefree fun does everyone good.

i had invited my other friend named kathy but her parents wouldn't let her come. i am not really sure why, usually my friends parents trust me and will let their kids do anything w/ me. oh dear lord it sounds like i'm an old preverted man doesn't it!? lol. she is the youngest child in a pretty big family, her parents are old enough to be her grandparents and she can't fight with them to get her way, my parents are not like that (thank god) we just spend a couple hours screaming at each other every once in a while and then they go their way i go mine. i supposedly have a curfew but it isn't really inforced, but back to jan, i had everything planned out! her parents didn't have to do anything! just say yes! but apperantly they can't do that, so she got to stay home today bored and lonely. what is their problem?! i'm out................
mj



© Copyright 2002 Marie Jane (UN: snow_white13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marie Jane has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215853-playing-in-the-snow