*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215820-What-kind-of-cold
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#215820 added December 26, 2002 at 6:52pm
Restrictions: None
What kind of cold?
I'm really tired right now. Not feeling too well. My Christmas was pretty good. It went by too quickly though.

Favorite gifts: a polarfleece blanket of my own, telephoto and wide-angle lenses for my camera, and a new watch (one that is not corroding and the clasp of it doesn't open of its own accord). I got books and clothes from various people too.

Chills are coming back (they come and go). I really hope I'm not getting sick.

I'm not used to this watch yet. It feels so close on my wrist.

Spent most of the day with a friend I don't usually see. I had fun. We spent a good hour giving extremely melodramatic readings of college letters I've gotten. And of course we had the brilliant idea to walk the dog in the snow and ice. We were only going to walk him to the library, but when we go there: "You cold?"
"Nope, are you?"
"No."
So we ended up walking through a third of the town (which really isn't that hard).

I'm going to watch It's a Wonderful Life tonight. After Christmas itself, I'll watch a Christmas movie all the way through. Hey, the Christmas season lasts till the Epiphany on January 5 or 6...

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215820-What-kind-of-cold