*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215264-the-scent-of-gingerbread
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#215264 added December 23, 2002 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
the scent of gingerbread
I want to make filters for my camera since I can't get all the effects I want even with and editing program. The problem is that I'm not entire sure about how to go about it. I would need to make it so that the lenses can still move. And I would also need to make it so that the camera would focus past the filter. One of the ones I want to make is called a twinkle filter. It basically makes lights have that twinkling property like you see in night photographs. I don't know how to describe it. That sort of filter would be easy enough if I could figure out the materials. I'd need incredibly thin thread and some sort of plastic or glass... something to attach the thread to. Another one I want to make is a polarizing filter, although I think I can do that effect on the computer.

I was trying to get the internet to work on my laptop earlier and no luck. Or else I'd be upstairs now, online and drawing. Oh well, I really have nothing to do online right now so I should just get off.

Except for editing that story. Okay, I'll finish the story and get off.

Today is the day for baking cookies. Right now, the house smells of gingerbread.

Now to that story, and then I'm off to do something else.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215264-the-scent-of-gingerbread