*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215120-and-still-more-to-be-accomplished
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#215120 added December 22, 2002 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
and still more to be accomplished
Sitting here, watching the moon from the window. It's just past full and the clouds are moving across it at a speed I've never seen before.

I got all of my wrapping done today and I now remember why I hate bows.

1 - They are just plain weird.
2 - They crush easily.
3 - They make gifts near impossible to store (for the reason, see 2)
4 - They fall off easily.
5 - They don't stick at all to surfaces which aren't perfectly flat.

I'm working on my Christmas cards. I have seven done, and I'm working on eight. I will get these out before the new year.

I did have a very good title for this entry earlier today, and now I forget it.

::sigh:: It's a school night. One day of school and then Christmas break. At least we get off until January 6.

In order to put up the Christmas tree, we had to move the little table with dried hydrangea on it. Of course it's moved to where I can just see it peripherally while I'm at the computer. I keep forgetting it's there.

Well, I got a lot accomplished this weekend. Finished my Trig homework, halfway finished a Physics take-home test, wrapped gifts, in the process of writing cards, cleaned up my room some. The prospects of my getting my list done are looking better.

I have the most pressing cards written. The rest can wait until tomorrow I think. I'll just have to walk to the mailbox (which isn't that far) and drop them in tomorrow.

© Copyright 2002 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215120-and-still-more-to-be-accomplished