*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214937-The-Blackmail-Project
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#214937 added December 22, 2002 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
The Blackmail Project
Well, Danielle and I watched "The Crow" the night before. A bunch of other important stuff happened before that, I'll just say that Cobes was pretty sad about something. Anyways, she slept over and we went to Stop and Shop around 10am. Well, Molly said she was desperate for me to work 2-945. I offered her a proposal. She gives me a hug and likes it, and I will. She agreed! We all heard her. I went home and got my shirt, took a shower, and all that, then I came back at around 1. So I bought a camera and went to Molly with Danielle, Corey, and Matt. I told Molly that it was going to be a picture. She refused and said she never said she'll give me a hug. So I said that I guess I'd come back in 3 hours. She then walked away. I followed. She gave me the red card. I just said "thanks" and put it in my pocket. She got mad and told me to punch in. I resisted and she just gave up and told me to go away. So then Danielle and Corey left, and them being my picture takers, I had no one else to take the picture. Then a stroke of genius came over me. I went to Matt (security guy) and told him to keep the camera on Molly. He knew what was going on. So then I tried again for a hug and Molly just told me to punch in, so I did. I went back down to her and said "Alright, command me Molly." and she fulfilled her promise! She said "Thank you" and opened her arms! I gave her a hug and she closed her arms around me! The hug lasted for about 2 seconds. I got all the details. It happened between registers 11 and 12. It took place at 2:08 pm EST December 21, 2002. Fuck yeah. Right after that I gave a thumbs up to the cameras. Fuck yeah! After about 10 minutes I went back to security. HE DIDN'T FUCKING GET IT!!!! He was tracking some old lady that could've been stealing something. Doing his job over something as important as this! Oh well, we'll get her next time.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214937-The-Blackmail-Project