*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214117-The-potential-stupidity-factor
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#214117 added December 17, 2002 at 3:17pm
Restrictions: None
The potential stupidity factor
I have many theories, and one of them is called the potential stupidity factor. basically it states that every human has the potential to be stupid to a certain degree. Now then, I have recently decided that something at my school makes everyone live up to this potential - not a good thing.

First complaint - I have got to stop hanging out with sophmores. They have no clue what "friendship" is about, and as such cannot be trusted for more than 3 minutes at a time. What kind of idiot leaves the backpack that they've been asked to keep an eye on until I get back sitting alone in the middle of the cafeteria at the beginning of lunch because "I thought you would be there pretty quickly after I left".

Second - In general, people are idiots. They will just. stop. walking. in the middle of the hall. It's not like they stop to talk to friends, or anything logical like that. They just simply stop and stand there looking like the idiots they are.

People are stupid.

I'm sick of them.

I am ready for school to be over for the semester.

BUT NO! there has to be finals first.
FUCK

*the end*

© Copyright 2002 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214117-The-potential-stupidity-factor