*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213223-Change
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#213223 added December 13, 2002 at 7:59am
Restrictions: None
Change
Well, she said she did read the card. She didn't think it was to her and just left it alone. Her reaction to everything always surprises me. Same with Jess, who thought I was just full of myself and should keep quiet. No matter what, they never go along with the crowd. It seems Danielle got a little mad at me for telling people that she was sad. I don't remember telling anyone she was sad. She told me that she was in a bad mood and that's why I made her a card. After I explained it, she seemed alright. She bought some cards and got some free Kiss Kiss Bears. Her dad told her that she should give me one. Hehe, after that she smacked him. Saw Elise for the first time in awhile. She likes my glasses, hehe, it's one of her turn-ons. Glasses and fat guys she says. Well, I'm the very opposite of fat, but I do have the glasses, hehe.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213223-Change