*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213166-Hehe
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#213166 added December 12, 2002 at 11:15pm
Restrictions: None
Hehe
I slept all through Math and Astronomy today. Complete through and through. 48 minutes each. I walked in, sat down and I was out. Bell rang and I went to the next class, out again. So good. Anyways, I did some lifting after school today with the wrestling team. Won't be able to go to the next 3 meets because I have no physical. Damn that thing.

I went to Stop and Shop after to get my check and Danielle told me she was having a bad day and was pretty angry at Molly. So I decided to leave her alone and not bug her. Just then, a fantastic idea struck me. Get her a card and leave it for her. Then leave before she even reads it. It was a get well card and I wrote inside it "The best I could find for a 'cheer up' card." Then on the back I scribbled out the logo and put the Hallmark logo on and wrote "See? I care." I told this to Molly, Stacey C, Erin, Lauren, Kali, and Eliza. They all said the same thing: "Awwwww! That's so sweet!"

Well, turns out she probably didn't even read it! Apparently putting cards on the service desk is a little out of sight for her. Oh well, I put it standing up behind the desk so she can see it in the morning. Wonder if she'll be like the rest and go "Awwww!" Hehe, knowing her, I'm going to be surprised and she'll hate it or something.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/213166-Hehe