*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212856-Follow-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#212856 added December 11, 2002 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
Follow up
Well, turns out I never needed to ask Danielle if I was still invited. When it wasn't all too busy at Stop and Shop and I got the nerve to ask her. She passed by me and said "We going?" What did I tell you? 10 second intervals. First we went to Homegoods to pick out some things for people at Stop and Shop. Then we ventured into enemy territory. Danielle had never been in Victory. I barely remembered it. Hehe, it's so old fashion and kinda run-down looking. Me and Danielle felt like we were high class people walking among the "common folk." After that we went to her house to eat. Met her dad, he's a pretty chill guy. Danielle took her food into the family room to eat and watch TV. I stayed with the family and talked. They're great people. I can see why Jess misses them so much. After that, Danielle was acting kinda rude. She fell asleep out in the family room when I joined her. I just sat on the couch and watched some TV. She was sleeping infront of the heater.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212856-Follow-up