*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212529-Get-a-load-of-this
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#212529 added December 10, 2002 at 1:23pm
Restrictions: None
Get a load of this
Well, wasn't today interesting. Before I forget, bowling was horrendous. 61,61,53,73 avg. That'll knock it down a few. School was nice, but who cares? I lost a contact lense this morning. Having 2 eyes and 1 contact lens isn't a fun combination.

Anyways, I went into Stop and Shop around 11 (half day at school) and Danielle was CDH. I think her first day. She had no baggers and wanted me to start working. I figured I'd be nice, I'll bag for a bit. So while we're bagging at registers next to each other she says "Thanksgiving Dinner at my house tonight." She told me about this a few days ago. Her family had a turkey in the freezer or something and they're cooking it and celebrating today. I say "Nice. How big's the turkey?" She says "Bigger than what 4 people can eat." Now to me that sounds like an invitation. I don't know about the rest of the world. So I ask, "That an invitation?" She says "If you want to come." She said it was at 6. Damn, I have to work. So I keep bagging. After about an hour, I decide to leave. Before I do, I get an idea and say to Danielle that I might be able to get someone to work for me so I can come to dinner. She says "That's good." I go home, call up Steve, he says he can work. Nice. Everything is working out pretty smoothly. Time to tell Danielle.

Well, this conversation fucked up just a tad. I called he rup and said "Hey, I got Steve to work-" cuts me off and yells "Why can't you just come in???" I ask her if she wants me to come to dinner. She sighs and says she doesn't know. Then tells me that Mishelle and Tina were just fighting right infront of the district manager. No good. Also, she has no baggers and it's hellishly busy. Then she yelled "Call back when it's not busy!!" and SLAMS the phone down. Now what has happened here? It might've just been the situation she was in, but I'm going over there in a little while and flat out asking her, "Do you want me to go to dinner with your family? No 'I don't know'. Flat out yes or no." It's not like we're dating. It's just dinner with her family. After what she did, it's going to take a little bit more than common friendlyness to get me to like her the way I did. It was a nice gesture to extend the hand of friendship to me. Wasn't so nice of a gesture to yell over the phone. I swear, there is no one way to go with her. She has 10 second intervals where she's happy and pissed.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212529-Get-a-load-of-this